Broke something and wondered how to fix it? Save your bucks, and use the Bondic now! The Bondic is currently the only available pen that uses a kind of Strong Liquid Plastic Welding Compound that can magically Fix Almost Everything in your household - in less than 5 seconds.
The most important thing with the Bondic is that it doesn't make your place messy!No Spills, No Odor. The Bondicis truly a game changer. The UV light uses the latest Military Grade technology, which is also the secret to create a perfect seal within 5 seconds.
The strong chemical bond is so strong it's almost impossible to break apart - no matter what it takes. The Bondic is specially designed to work perfectly on ANYTHING including metal, plastic, wood, glass and much more. It is the ONLY tool you need to fix ALL your things.
This may be the best investment you ever make to protect your valuable belongings. You will NEVER need to be worry about breaking your things in your house anymore.
Also try our latest Wow! Instant Bond now! It is also a special pen that fixes ANYTHING around you!
1. How is the Bondic different from other glues? Ordinary glue requires pressure between two parts to work. The Bondic uses Liquid Plastic Welding Compound, a type of liquid that has strong adhesive property and only hardens under UV light.
2. Can the Bondic harden without UV light? No, the Bondic will only work if you use the UV light provided. This allows you to adjust the object before fixing it in place.
3. Is there a refill for the Bondic? No, the Bondic does not have a refill.
4. What is the life expectancy of the Bondic? After every use, make sure to close it tight, and it could last as long as 2 years (stored under room temperature), but we have experienced much long time. So you're safe to buy more now!
5. What is the capacity of the Bondic? The Bondic has approximately 8mL of liquid plastic welding compound in it.
6. Can I use the Bondic to connect parts that have small contact surfaces? Yes, the Bondic is perfect for small surfaces - as small as a few millimeters!
7. Can I use the Bondic to fix jars, bowls, glasses, and other food utensils? No, the Bondic is not tested with food, and it is highly not recommended to use for food.
8. Should I keep the Bondic away from my kids? Yes, the Bondic should be kept in a place where your kids couldn't reach. Please be informed that kids should only use under the guidance of an adult.
9. Can I use the Bondic on wet surfaces? Yes, as long as the surface is only wet but not greasy, then you can achieve the strong bond depending on the structure of the surface.
10. Do you have an instruction manual on how to use the Bondic? Yes, for a full list of instruction manuals, please visit our User Guide Instructions.
11. Are there any safety issues related to the Bondic? The Bondic is designed ONLY for objects that are not supposed to be eaten. There has been concern that this material may cause irritation, cancer or mutations, but there is not enough data to make an assessment. As long as it is not in contact with your food or your kids, it is absolutely safe.
7 x 1.5 x 0.8 inches
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.