The Headlamp Restoration Kit is the ONLY set of tool that provides a deep cleaning to ANY yellowish or blurry headlamp! The concept is easy - it helps to restore the transparency of the headlamp plastic by removing haze and discoloration.
The secret is simple. The Headlamp Restoration Kit uses a specially designed UV Protection Adhesive that reflects 99.5% of UV light - significantly minimizing the damage from UV light. Besides, the adhesive is made from Anti-Scratch Material, making the surface of the headlamp Extra Smooth & Durable!
The Headlamp Restoration Kit not only improves your vehicle's beauty, it also greatly improves your visibility at night as well as your safety on the road. All you need to do is to follow these Easy 5-Step-Process, and you can remove scratches, restore cloudy & dull lensesin just less than an hour:
1. Masking Using some tapes, protect any painted surfaces around the headlamp so that the paint won't be affected.
2. Cleaning Ensure the surface of the headlamp is clean before proceeding. You can do this by spraying sufficient amount of lubricant to the surface of the lens using the spray bottle.
3. Grinding Use the sanding discs provided in order to sand away the yellowish part of the headlamp. Replace it with a new sanding disc if necessary and continue grinding until any yellowish layers are not visible anymore. Spray some lubricant to the surface again.
4. Refining Dispense some polishing paste onto the cleaning cloth to polish the entire headlamp. Keep adding a little polishing paste whenever the cleaning cloth is dry so that you can polish the headlamp more effectively.
5. Protecting Slowly remove the tape and clean the headlamp once again using the same cleaning cloth. Lastly, use the UV Folder Protection to polish and prevent further UV damages.
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply this on skin or clothing. Do not swallow. Ensure the surrounding is well-ventilated. It is highly recommended that you keep your garage open in order to avoid breathing in vapors. Wash your hands thoroughly after using it.
In order to store the Headlamp Restoration Kit, make sure the container is close after use. Store in a cool, dry place in closed containers at a temperature between 8 to 28 oC unless marked otherwise.
8 x 4 x 4 inches
Headlights, Taillights, Directional Lights
UV Protection Adhesive
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.